[BlindTlk] something you probably didn't learn in blind rehab

Pamela Dominguez pammygirl99 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 17:32:55 UTC 2019

We had two electric can openers.  One was a wedding present, and the other
was my parents' old one that they stopped using and eventually gave to us.
My husband broke both of them, somehow.  He wasn't usually like that, but
somehow, he couldn't get the thing to take the can and track it right, or
whatever you might call it.  Whatever he did broke that.  Pam.