[BlindTlk] FW: [Perform-Talk] Singing telegram

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo chikodinaka.2girls at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 19:11:06 UTC 2020

send this 2nfb world wide. md-sligo at nfbnet.org nfb at nfb.org spreed the
word 2all federationest blindness is not what holds you back. I no I
am a nfb sligoChapter federationst Debbie juddie loyd and menney
others mycelfChikodinaka terrieca powers Patricia/will Homen please
tell the nfb community.bobby and linda bo-bo. a nfb sligoChapter
member and corey tomsome a nother NfbSligoChapter member. nfbmd.net
for more info about sligoCreakChapter.