[BlindTlk] Cutting your own hair

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Fri Apr 3 22:27:38 UTC 2020

Hello,

In my opinion, there is nothing that can stop any Blind person from cutting his / her own hair, if sighted people can do the same. I would love to try that some day myself. My Mom does a fine job with this, so in a sense, too, I'm lucky I am now living with her. :)

Have a great day and remember, vision is not required for success, even hair-cutting!

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME