[BlindTlk] Cutting your own hair

Michael bonsai1b at bellsouth.net
Tue Apr 7 19:22:36 UTC 2020

     When I lost my sight 12 years ago my dad took me to the barber shop
and the barber asked my dad how I wanted my hair cut.  That was the last
time I had my hair cut by someone else.  The instructions tell you to
use three guards with different lengths, the shorter one of the three
cutting from the bottom of the neck to the middle of the head, the next
longer one from there to the top, and the longest one cutting the top of
the head.  It is simple, and I figure I have saved over a thousand
dollars and tons of frustration.  I use bump dots to identify the
differing guard lengths.