[BlindTlk] Happy Hour!!

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Thu Apr 9 23:47:56 UTC 2020

HI all.

It's that time again.  Join us on Sunday for another one of our Happy hours.
Yes, I know it is Easter, but we will still be here for you, so if you are
sheltering in place, come join us for a while where you never know what
topics we might touch upon as just about anything goes.

So,  again, take off your shoes, grab that glass of wine, beer  or whatever
your favorite beverage is, and join us with anything is on  your mind.

perhaps how you are feeling about this pandemic we are all dealing with? Do
you live alone and starting to feel a little isolated especially since you
are limited by what you can do, or can't do because of your visual
impairment? do you have a pet pea about something?

Whatever it is, come join the party, relax,  for a while and chat with folks
who just may feel the same, and be in the same boat dealing with similar
situations as you.

Time:  2:15 EDT

phone number:  605 475 4000, code 594012.

Looking forward to chatting with you on Sunday.

Patricia A. Lipovsky