[BlindTlk] Blind Shell

joseph hudson jhud7789 at twc.com
Wed Apr 22 20:30:28 UTC 2020

Eric, yes it is AT&T compatible and T-Mobile and page plus compatible. But the reason why it doesn't work on sprint, is because Sprint is a CDMA network. Which is not a band that is widely used. Now with that being said, you can get two lines for 60 bucks or if all you do is talk, you can get two lines for 30 bucks with consumer Sellier, and you would be good to go.
joseph hudson
Owner of a group called chat to join send a request using the following link.