[BlindTlk] JAWS Question

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sun Apr 26 01:40:37 UTC 2020

Hi there.  It’s possible that person hasn’t actually purchased JAWS.  If that’s the case, they will be able to download JAWS, but it will be in 40 minute mode and then they will have to reboot their computer.  So they need to actually purchase a version of JAWS to get by that demonstration mode.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.