[BlindTlk] Question 2, Baseball in November in Brisbane?

Eric Calhoun chargerdodger at pmpmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:27:34 UTC 2020

Have any of you blind people gone to Brisbane, Queensland?  I would like to
go to a 3-game series down in Australia, it will be a baseball series in
late November, around our American Thanksgiving.  I am looking for, (1) a
hotel similar to a Days Inn with free or low-cost WiFi, close to the
ballpark in East Brisbane, www.brisbanebandits.com.au, and (2) I am looking
for your experiences traveling across the Pacific?  I would like to check
my 4-time Claxton Shield ABL-Champion Brisbane Bandits, provided there's no
real threat of the Coronavirus.

Eric
..

Eric from Los Angeles!

Friend.

Advocate.

Sportsman.

Sports fan.

..

A friend of the organized blind movement.

..

Nature lover.

..

Pen pal.

..

Every day, we know that high expectations move mountains.

..

Speak to your mountain!

..

Live the life you want.

..

No one, not blindness or other disability, should hold you back.

..

Trust in God, have faith in tomorrow, and most of all, believe in
yourself.

..

Try to be good to each other!  And to yourself!

chargerdodger at pmpmail.com

..

..

God bless you!