[BlindTlk] Erica and the Blind Square GPS List

joseph hudson jhud7789 at twc.com
Fri Aug 7 04:06:08 UTC 2020

Hey Erica, I know you just wrote me a message and said you subscribed. But I saw no notification from the system that you are applied so I can approve you. So maybe you didn't reply to the confirmation email for me to do so. Do you have to reply to the confirmation email in order to be subscribed. So do that at your convenience and I will approve you. So I am doing this on this list but I did not take note of your email address.