[BlindTlk] handy household hints

Pamela Dominguez pammygirl99 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 19:26:37 UTC 2020

I didn't know any of these, and neither did my mother.  I don't know how
well they work, because I got some household hints from somewhere and tried
some, and they didn't work.  Hope these are better.  The only one I heard
recently was the one about heating up leftover pizza in the frying pan.  But
since I don't keep leftover pizza, I hadn't tried it.  Pam.