[BlindTlk] new group

maddymartin at mymts.net maddymartin at mymts.net
Sat Dec 5 20:23:58 UTC 2020

Hi all,
Well I've created a new group on groups.io. It's called jaystalk, and though
it's meant primarily for Jays fans, fans of any MLB team are more then welcome
to join to talk about their team, share news and rumours, and the same about MLB
in general. I created it because I couldn't find any Jays or MLB email lists
(other then ones about fantasy baseball which I'm not interested in), and I like
email lists way better then Facebook groups. So it's just another option for
fans, especially those who don't have Facebook to talk and share news about the
Jays and/or their team  and MLB in general. To subscribe send an email too:
Jaystalk+subscribe at groups.io

I hope some of you might consider joining!!!
Madison