[BlindTlk] Senior call coming up soon

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Mon Dec 7 19:03:09 UTC 2020

Greetings Seniors and other interested parties.

Our next senior call is on Wednesday, December 9th, beginning at 7 pm..

.  The purpose of these calls is to focus on Seniors, their issues, their
concerns and anything else they wish to discuss, along with providing
speakers that share information to assist this growing population in their
everyday lives.

This Month we will focus on Kitchen Safety.   Along with a few other things.

No matter what time of year it is, when cooking or baking, I think we all
know kitchen safety is first and foremost.  Many of us spend quite a bit of
time in the kitchen doing just that, some more than others, especially
around the Holidays, making our favorite dishes we all love so much.  and of
course, we all want to be as safe as possible when making these special
dishes, so if there are some gadgets, we could use to make this chore a
little easier and more safe, along with some easy recipes that just might
make our efforts and time more efficient, I say "let's go for it" and check
it out!!

Our guest Speakers will be Christopher Sacca and Ramon Dukes from the
Lighthouse of Central Florida, who will talk to us about Safety in the
kitchen and some nifty gadgets, along with sharing some delicious easy
Holiday recipes, so we hope you will join us along with Chris and Ramon FOR
what I THINK will be and informative and appetizing call..

Below is the Zoom information.  For those who do not have computers or a
smart phone, or just prefer to dial in with a regular landline phone, be
aware you can arrow down to where it says one touch mobile, and just enter
the numbers you hear eliminating the commas and following the prompts..

Topic: Kitchen Safety, Gadgets, and Easy Holiday     Recipes

Time: December 9, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3048708453?pwd=R0xkR1prYm5LUjZiUEUzenYyeEE2QT09>
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3048708453?pwd=R0xkR1prYm5LUjZiUEUzenYyeEE2QT09

Meeting ID: 304 870 8453