[BlindTlk] Formatted SD Card

Raul Gallegos rgallegos at nagdu.org
Mon Dec 7 20:49:49 UTC 2020

Hello sorry that this has happened to you. What I would recommend is
getting a windows program called Recuva, which is a free program and
although it has some user interface quirks, it really is accessible. This
is a great program to use for those kinds of situations where you need to
recover files that have been deleted or have been made inaccessible through
a format. Good luck.