[BlindTlk] Why do you have to pay for groups.io?

jenandnixon at gmail.com jenandnixon at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 23:13:21 UTC 2020

There are several choices and yes, it is free unless you want to transfer
files such as archives, photos from another service. The other reason, some
groups may want expanded storage space for storing files or photos etc..
There are different types of services on groups.io  Al my groups are on
there and I use the free version as I only need to have attachments turned
on to share photos, and just email correspondence between members. --Jen