[BlindTlk] Lots of Reading for the Holidays!

Shane Lowe shane at mediate.tech
Tue Dec 22 00:29:38 UTC 2020

Hi all,
I hope you are well! :) Not only is there a global pandemic, but some
parts of the United States are currently in an insane snow storm, so I
thought I'd reach out with a few of the new Supersense blog posts to
keep you entertained while stuck inside.
If you're looking for a job or hoping to spice up your resume, we
wrote this post for you. We actually had the idea to write it because
of a discussion on this list. :)
https://www.supersense.app/post/a-step-by-step-guide-to-formatting-your-resume

Are you still shopping for people's Christmas gifts? Hoping to catch
lower prices after the holiday time? Check out this gift guide. I'd
like to receive most of the stuff on it!
https://www.supersense.app/post/the-best-gift-guide-ever-for-last-minute-holiday-shopping

On the technical side of things, check out this post from Peter, one
of our guest writers who has a new development philosophy for how app
developers can utilize blind testers
https://www.supersense.app/post/the-blind-perspective-philosophy-an-important-new-tool-to-guide-software-development-for-the-blind

My co-author Ipek wrote this one about accessible ways to experience
art and museums both in and out of the pandemic!
https://www.supersense.app/post/making-art-accessible-to-all

And finally, I wrote this post about nostalgic audio games and
applications people used to use before the iPhone 5 was even a thing!
https://www.supersense.app/post/a-blast-from-the-past-nostalgic-programs-from-2012-and-prior

Enjoy, and as always, if there's anything you'd like us to write
about, feel free to get in touch!

All the best,
--
Shane Lowe.