[BlindTlk] An Acoustic Christmas

CHELA Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 16:05:58 UTC 2020

Great album I really liked it. Speaking of albums I’ve got one to share as well I did it six years ago it’s a trumpet one. I’m also learning piano and I learned a Christmas song as well just in time for Christmas. No I’ve been playing trumpet for 25 years but I’m just starting out on piano. Enjoy.

It came upon the midnight clear is the first one I’m going to attach and then my album is a dropbox link called Christmas with chela

 https://www.dropbox.com/sh/hgz0bbdsjh1dn9r/AADQ1RjLyEl-A1MoXQ3123eBa?dl=0

Sent from my iPhone