[BlindTlk] The Uber in the Lyft mailing list

joseph hudson jhud7789 at twc.com
Sat Feb 8 00:22:08 UTC 2020

Hello Erica and everyone, here is the invitation with the correct spelling. Thanks to Eric as change.
Everyone, I wanna apologize for the cross posting. But I figured this would be an interest to most but not maybe everyone. But I wanted to get it out there to as many people as possible. Yesterday when they were some interest to have a Uber/lift mailing list and so I have took it upon myself to create one. The information to join via email will be available to you below my message. I will say, this list is geared for people that are blind and cited alike. And I'm creating this list for you the people to have wonderful discussions and positive discussions about both. I have looked at both and they're very similar. And they're easy to work. So I am glad to be the main owner of this wonderful group. If you have any questions please feel free to reply to me directly at the below email address. But before my address here is the address to join the group.
Uber-Lyft+subscribe at groups.io
And here is my address to ask me questions.