[BlindTlk] New Fundraiser: Help The Blind Advocate Network Grow! | The Blind Advocate Network

Armando Vias avias at theblindadvocate.net
Wed Feb 19 13:08:26 UTC 2020

https://theblindadvocate.net/help-the-blind-advocate-network-grow/

New Fundraiser: Help The Blind Advocate Network Grow!
Below, you will find information on how to help this website grow.

Photo Description: Close up of right hand holding black handle of white cane.
Today, I’m pleased to announce a new fundraiser on Facebook! All of the information is below.

“My name is Armando, and I am the owner of an updated blog, formerly called The Blind Advocate, now called The Blind Advocate Network. The mission of this blog is getting advocacy results for the blind. I am a proud member of the National Federation of the Blind, the largest & oldest organization in the United States.

I am asking for donations because it would help the blog grow e.g., blog upgrades, more ways to contact me in the future professionally, etc. To learn more, you can visit the Contributions Page on my website, https://theblindadvocate.net/contributions. This will also cover expenses for hosting the website as well.”

You can still contribute through the “Contribute” page.

https://www.facebook.com/donate/1060652284295984/1060696834291529/

—
Armando Vias
Owner of The Blind Advocate Network
Website: https://theblindadvocate.net
Main Phone Number: 404-301-4567
Direct Line: 404-301-4503
Email: avias at theblindadvocate.net
Like my page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theblindadvocatenetwork
Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/theblndadvn
“Getting advocacy results for the blind.”