[BlindTlk] Amway

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Fri Feb 28 01:24:57 UTC 2020

Hello Armando.  My experience with Amway was decidedly negative.  Be
prepared for a lot of rejections as you try to talk to people.  Also, my
sense is that there is a lot of political and fundamentalist religious
ideology involved.  For example, I've heard more husbands say they don't let
their wives go near the family check books.  There appears to be no
partnership there, the husband takes care of the finances.  And you have to
work very hard, it's certainly not like a high paying 8 hour a day job.  I
can tell you a lot of things about the person who introduced me to Amway,
but that's just too personal.  I would suggest that no, try to find a
regular job if you can.  And there is a very right-wing way of thinking in
Amway, so you might want  to consider that.  Just my opinion.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.