[BlindTlk] Amway

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 28 02:31:23 UTC 2020

Armando:

Amway, and other companies are what is generally
called multi-level marketing, MLM.  Someone
recruits you to sell the products, She gets a cut
of what you sell. In turn, you sell stuff, and
also recruits others to sell under you.  You make
more money from recruiting others than selling stuff.

Some people love this stuff -- and there are
people who have made a little or a lot of money
from it. It takes the right kind of person. You
can get very caught up in it -- my Father did it
for a while in the 1980's and it took over his
life.  It is hard though because you have to put
the arm on all your friends and relatives, and
cold call everybody you meet, if you want to succeed.

Also, the founders are and/or were quite
conservative, the current Secretary of Education
is related to one of the founders.

So, you decide!

Dave