[BlindTlk] This week on Eyes On Success: A Tribute to Jim Thatcher

joseph hudson jhud7789 at twc.com
Thu Jan 2 04:17:44 UTC 2020

What kind of smart phone do you have iPhone or android. I might be able to help you learn how to do such thing. And go ahead and take note of my contact details if they will help you get in touch with me whenever you are ready to get assistance.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789 at twc.com

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency cell

254-813-2461

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

> On Jan 1, 2020, at 10:08 PM, Annely Rose via BlindTlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> I don't know how to use the pod catcher.  On my To Do list.  Thanks.
>
> Annely

>>> c