[BlindTlk] Type

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Mon Jan 6 07:54:08 UTC 2020

Overbrook School For the Blind had a graduation prerequisite of being
able to type.
Since I had bedwetting problems the school wanted to put me in knitting
class rather than typing.
When my Mother found out she came down on the School like a ton of
bricks in a very
bad place and I got typing.
That among other reasons was why I got mainstreamed out of Overbrook
and that was before much of the disabilities legislation had been passed
support mainstreaming.