[BlindTlk] Type

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Mon Jan 6 08:05:21 UTC 2020

I learned to type at about age 8 in 1965. I have always been a fast typist, and I work on the computer for my job and my personal use. I haven't been timed in about fifteen years but I'm well over 100 WPM, probably close to 200. Sometimes, when I'm writing my novel, I type so fast, my apple watch asks if I'm doing a workout. Lol.