[BlindTlk] Type

Ericka dotwriter1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 18:34:35 UTC 2020

I was about 11 when i learned. Parents hired someone to teach me. I took typing in jigh school but struggled. They didn’t understand that i needed audio to follow rather than a large print book. I was too nearsighted to type properly and read the material at the same time. My WPM sucks. It has gotten better since real typewriters are a thing of the past and i found audip was more appropriate to type. From.

Ericka Nelson