[BlindTlk] Type

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri Jan 10 00:34:49 UTC 2020

After leaving Overbrook, I had a short conversation with a former
President of the Alumnai Association.  While I attended Overbrook it
housed about 450 students from 1959 to 1971 school years.  About 2/3 of
the student population should have been in diapers every night.  Some
like me were scapegoated by students and administration.

On Thu, 9 Jan 2020, sheila leigland via BlindTlk wrote:
It was a mix of low vision students and those totally blind from birth and
I was in the totally blind from birth category.