[BlindTlk] Type

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Fri Jan 10 22:14:10 UTC 2020

I have indeed observed you typing, and you are very fast.  You kick butt.  I
haven't been timed in a very long time, but I started taking typing in the
sixth grade at the school for the blind.  I was using a manual Royal
typewriter and I used a manual Smith Corona in college.  Yes, I remember the
IBM Selectric.  I worked with one for a couple of summers.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.