[BlindTlk] [NFB-Talk] Creating a New Folder in Windows 10

Marion Gwizdala, blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 24 19:00:44 UTC 2020

Marry,

	To add to this, in order to do what you ask, the process is the same
for subfolders. Here are the exact keystrokes I use:

1. Windows-e opens File Explorer;
2. Shift-tab to  back up to the treeview where you will find the drive for
the folder and press 'enter';
3. Tab to the next line and choose the folder where you will create the
subfolder and press 'Enter';
Press Shift-Control-n to create the subfolder and type the name, and press
'enter'.

It's done!

Peace!
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
Visit our website
Follow us on Twitter

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.