[BlindTlk] problems accessing nfb.org

joseph hudson jhud7789 at twc.com
Wed Jul 8 18:30:18 UTC 2020

This is weird I have no problem looking at the agenda last night and if I can get it pulled up again, I can copy it and send it to the group if anybody wishes. It will be a simple text document that will just have everything in the body of the email that way that you can scroll through and get the information you wish to have if it is of interest