[BlindTlk] Notices that event is full?

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Tue Jul 14 22:55:35 UTC 2020

I know that happened with the NLS meeting, and there were probably others. I
don't know on what basis different organizations paid for different levels
of Zoom service; I know, for instance, that the Amazon seminar reached near
650 this afternoon.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, MD
http://lras.home.sprynet.com