[BlindTlk] An Orbit reader 20 Plus Question

Jess Trask jessandellie101611 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 00:43:16 UTC 2020

Hi Lloyd,
There is a description of the Orbit Reader 2o from the APH website.

   - 20 refreshable eight-dot braille cells
   - Eight Braille Input keys and Space bar
   - Navigation pad with four directional buttons (Up, Down, Left, Right)
   and the Select button
   - Micro-B USB charging port
   - SD™ (Secure digital) card slot
   - SD card slot
   - 2 Panning rocker keys
   - Bluetooth® wireless technology
   - User-replaceable, rechargeable batteries
   - Simple editing functions
   - Remote connectivity to PCs and mobile devices for use with a screen
   reader

--
Jess