[BlindTlk] muting and unmuting during conbention

Vejas Vasiliauskas alpineimagination at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 22:44:08 UTC 2020

Hi Justin,
As Stephanie said, the webinar format does not allow you to mute or unmute: you are automatically muted. In some of the smaller webinars I've been to (not relating to convention), people use the qanda section to ask questions, and these questions are usually answered with a typed response, answered live, or occasionally, both. Although the webinar format won't let you see the names of participants, you can often still read or hear the name of the person currently speaking.
Hope this helps,
Vejas