[BlindTlk] Looking for accessible nline typing test.

Johanna 24Kjo at optonline.net
Thu Jul 23 23:32:22 UTC 2020

Hi Judy,

Years ago I learned to type on a program called Talking Typing Tudor.  Within that Program there was a section to test your typing .  I do not know if the program still is around, but maybe you can google it.

As a matter of fact I found a copy of this on a floppy Disk.  Yes, I said Floppy Disk  I still have this floppy Disk if in some way it could help you please let me know.

Also, possibly Hadley School for the Blind could help you to find a typing test.  Also the NFB main headquarters in Baltimore, Maryland could help you.  I would think the Technology department would be a good source for you to check out.  Possibly Learning Ali also could help you with this.

Congratulation  to you for your job offer.  Let us know what happens.  Lots of luck!

Sincerely

Johanna  on your