[BlindTlk] labels

Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo chikodinaka.2girls at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 15:17:39 UTC 2020

chikodinaka a member of the Debbie brown crue nfb-sligo at nfbnet.org!
try independence market or maxcy aids or independent living aids. or
braille.org or braille.com or the lovision senter call nfb press
fpreCall nfb and press fore 410 659 9314. email back if u need more
help google the stuff and places I sent 2you 1 of them is
independentliveing.com or .org good luck