[BlindTlk] not terribly helpful

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sun Jun 7 22:06:01 UTC 2020

I think we got the provox problem solved from another source.  What may
be a problem for the files directory in that website could be more than
provox is corrupted and the span of corruption is unknown to the
webmaster in this respect provox may not be unique.  Removing broken
files cuts space used and could save the nfb some money over time.