[BlindTlk] Managing a beard as a blind person

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Mon Jun 15 21:50:32 UTC 2020

Hello, Jim,

This is a great question......

Fortunately I don't really deal with this problem of outgrowing a beard, because I shave it off about two or three times a week. As in, clean shave. I don't like to have a grown out beard myself. I too, use ay an electronic machine for this purpose, and when that doesn't work, I use one of those machines that barbers use to trim neckline hair. Works particularly if my beard grows more than I want it.

 Good luck.

Have an awesome day!

Humberto

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME