[BlindTlk] JUN 20 BRAILLE CHESS BAND ARENA

G?khan G?NG?R gokhangungor84 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 19 13:47:12 UTC 2020

Hello guys. Our Chess Band Team event Braille Chess Band Arena will start on Saturday, Jun 20 at 17:00 UTC
Our tournament, which will be played with a 10 + 10 time pace, will take 3 hours. We welcome all chess lovers to our tournament, which will be open to all chess players.

https://lichess.org/tournament/xkiGEQ6K

Chess Band Team

* Do not forget that development and sharing come before winning in our activities. Take care to be gentleman in our chats and games.
* The players who do not comply with the gentlemen's rules in the tournament and whose machine usage is detected during the tournament will be reported to Lichess and their participation in other events will be blocked as soon as they are noticed.
* Please report the player you suspect of using the machine to Lichess via the report link. Do not engage in verbal discussions with the player in this regard.

To participate in the tournament
1. Click the tournament link to participate in the tournament.

https://lichess.org/tournament/xkiGEQ6K

2. Click the Join button. (You can find the "join button" by scrolling the buttons with the letter B.)

3. If you see the with draw button instead of the join button, it means that  you have attended.

4. At the start time of the tournament, be present online on the tournament page on Lichess.
https://lichess.org/tournament/xkiGEQ6K

Lichess will match the players automatically.
As soon as the pairing is done, try to make moves. If you don't start right away, the system will automatically count you the loser.
If you press the Pause button, you can join the tournament from where you left off during the tournament period by re-joining the tournament.
When you are ready to play when your match is over, click the Back to Tournament link to play it again.
The back to the tournament link is located above the pause button. You can activate it by finding the pause button with the letter B and finding the Back to Tournament link with the up arrow, by pressing the space or enter key while on it.
After you say back to the tournament, as soon as you get idle, it will match you and your new match will start.
If you need to drink water, like going to the toilet, it is a good idea to return to the tournament after you meet your needs.

If you clicked other links in lichte with out returning to the Tournament or entered other pages in Lichess, click the Resume link at the bottom of the page to return to the Tournament.

We wish success to all players.

Chess Band Team