[BlindTlk] Money Identifier

A Kelly gadgetgirlkelly at gmail.com
Tue Jun 23 04:38:31 UTC 2020

Hi there.  I recently broke the front piece off my Money Reader where you slide the bills behind and was told, "due  to Covid, they are not issuing any new units and the program was on hold until further notice.  However, if you already have a unit and have a problem with it, then you can call. You will have to send an email or leave a message and someone will call you back from a blocked number since they have to use their personal cell phones".

I called and left a message telling them I broke my Money Reader and received a call back later that day letting me know they put one in the mail for me. I left my name and telephone number. They looked me up and got my address and put it in the mail.

The telephone number I called was: ‭ (202) 707-0048 which is the Library of Congress.  call, listen to the message, and follow the instructions. Good luck.

Best regards,
Anita K.