[BlindTlk] zoom platform

joseph hudson jhud7789 at twc.com
Wed Mar 4 22:53:06 UTC 2020

Hi justin, the only way you're going to get a link, is if you copy the invitation. There's no link to the actual chat. Chats are pushed out in real time. And one has to be actually in the room in order to receive the chat. You can get to the chat panel by showing the participants tab. I hope this helps you.