[BlindTlk] A question

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 10 21:38:07 UTC 2020

I think that's a good question.  I also welcome it and frankly appreciate it
when someone gently points something out to me, that maybe this is a
see-through shirt or a shirt with a stain.  I prefer to know so I can make
corrections.  How it's done and where it's done, however, I think are
extremely important.  And I think this is not only true for blind folks, but
for most people.  It's very much in how it's done.  But we know that the
rest of the world looks at physical appearance first, that's just a fact.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.