[BlindTlk] A question

Pamela Dominguez pammygirl99 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 02:42:41 UTC 2020

What I might do is have them put the syrup on pancakes.  One time, I went to
put syrup on, and it was in a pitcher.  I poured, and nothing happened, and
nothing happened, and nothing happened ... Then, plop!  The whole pitcherful
of syrup came out at once all over me, the table the bench, the floor, etc.!
I had to go into the bathroom and try to clean up, and the waitress had to
clean up the whole table and everything and get me a new order of pancakes,
and probably everything else.  Oh man!  I give up!  I think it's time to go
to bed!  I just had to correct this email.  I actually wrote "syrupful of
pitcher"!  Wow!  Pam.