[BlindTlk] Offering help

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Tue Mar 24 03:04:07 UTC 2020

Dear List,

I am also offering my services anytime afternoon or evening if you have questions about anything regarding using a computer with screenreaders or note-taking devices, and the like. My school district where I've started working a few weeks ago closed and we're getting paid but we're not allowed to teach students yet, at least for now, so I, too, should probably keep up my skills :)

I can use Skype or email. Learning the remote functions of our devices (E.G. JAWS Tandem™, TeamViewer or Zoom)  would be a great idea at this time, I'd say.

—  Humberto

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME