[BlindTlk] Happy Hour

PLipovsky plipovsky at cfl.rr.com
Thu Mar 26 21:12:01 UTC 2020

Hi all.  .

Please see below msg regarding a Happy hour I'm hosting in a few days.

I thought I would share it with all of you also, as originally It was only
meant for folks within the state I live in, but decided to expand it to
anyone who might be interested in  participating.  Hope to see you there.

Greetings friends

Since our Happy Hour was well received last Sunday, lasting over two hours,
and since both folks who were on the call and those who heard about it but
were not able to make it, asked if we could do another one, I've decided to
have it again this coming Sunday, starting at 2:15 pm.

So,  again, take off your shoes, grab that glass of wine, beer  or whatever
your favorite beverage is, and join us with anything that is on  your mind.

perhaps how you are feeling about this pandemic we are all dealing with? Do
you live alone with no one else to talk to and starting to feel a little
isolated especially since you are limited by what you can do, or can't do
because of your visual impairment? do you have a pet pea about something?

Whatever it is, come join the party, relax,  for a while and chat with folks
who may be in the same boat dealing with similar situations as you.

The phone number to call is:  605 475 4000, and the code is 594 012.

Should you have a problem calling in, please dial 425-535-9197 first, and
follow the instructions.

Looking forward to chatting with you on Sunday.

Patricia A. Lipovsky

386 212-6627   Cell