[BlindTlk] [computer game] BlindMaster v0.9

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste.fr
Mon Mar 30 15:37:55 UTC 2020

Hello all,

Today I released a little game that I was working on the past few days.
It is called BlindMaster and it's a logic game about deducing a secret
code by listening to audio hints provided by the computer.

I hope it is okay that I announce it here - I thought that perhaps some
of the readers here will find it interesting. The game is available for
Windows and Linux.

http://blindmaster.sourceforge.net

This is my first attempt at creating an accessible game, hence I
certainly made many ergonomic mistakes.

The current version is 0.9 and it is a beta production. The audio
recordings are all computer generated, this will change in future
versions to feature proper human recordings.

Mateusz