[BlindTlk] [computer game] BlindMaster v0.9

Mateusz Viste mateusz at viste.fr
Mon Mar 30 16:38:30 UTC 2020

On 30/03/2020 18:25, Chikodinaka mr. Oguledo wrote:
> ooh. ah ooh. how do I get this game. blind. master. I no how the game
> is played. butt I need the game is it on rsgames.org or were do I
> downlode the blind master game?

Hello, the BlindMaster game is an application for Windows and Linux. It
can be downloaded from the game's website at the link below:

http://blindmaster.sourceforge.net

Basically it must be downloaded to the computer first, then unzipped,
and finally the blindmaster.exe file should be executed. There are three
flavors of the game available on the website, you need to choose the one
that suits your operating system. Available choices are Windows 32 bits,
Windows 64 bits and Linux. If unsure, then Windows 32 bits is probably a
safe choice.

best,
Mateusz