[BlindTlk] Checking on my stimulus payment...

James Kelm jameskelm at earthlink.net
Sun May 3 18:07:09 UTC 2020

Howdy friends,

    Does anyone know the web site that we can go to check on the status of our $1200.00 stimulus payment?  Also, does this payment affect our SSDI as additional income coming into our home?  We received one of the payments, but not the other.  Also our social security monthly payment has not arrived yet, and I'm wondering if this is because SS has so much to file that they are running slow, or if my bank is running behind.

    Thank you for your help and information, and I hope that you are all staying healthy, and happy!

James