[BlindTlk] Hello

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Fri May 22 02:39:25 UTC 2020

I'm population in an intermediate care facility and so far no deaths of
population or staff and no virus infections either.  Staff is short but
the program in which I live had pre-arranged for live in staff against
emergencies like this.  The population isn't thrilled about this either
since outings got canceled until after this lock down has finished but
so far is dealing with the hand they've been dealt.