[BlindTlk] Tools for computer

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Wed Nov 4 16:28:10 UTC 2020

Bluetooth has significant security issues.  Unless you already have a
laptop with bluetooth built-in, you'll need a bluetooth headset and a
bluetooth card to plug into a usb port to pair that headset with your
computer.  None of this stuff is expensive and easily obtained at
WalMart.  I have a Motorola 5500 bluetooth headset that cost about $20
on amazon a few years ago.

On Wed, 4 Nov 2020, Tom Cramer via BlindTlk
wrote:

> Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 11:03:15
> From: Tom Cramer via BlindTlk <blindtlk at nfbnet.org>
> To: undisclosed-recipients:  ;
> Cc: Tom Cramer <tom.cramer1 at gmail.com>
> Subject: [BlindTlk] Tools for computer
>
> Hello,
> I am going to need to be using Zoom much more than before, and they
> want me to use a camera for video. I don't have a camera on my
> computer and was hoping someone could suggest one that would be easy
> to use and set up.
> Also, I was wondering if there were any wireless or Bluetooth headsets
> I could use for my computer and JAWS. Someone gave me some headphones,
> but they had a long cord and weren't the most comfortable.
> Thank you for your suggestions.

United States has 633 Billionaires with only 10 doing any annual
significant giving.