[BlindTlk] Attaching files

Ryan Mann rmann0581 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 00:04:55 UTC 2020

Vickie, are you using Windows 10 or an earlier version of Windows?  I’m asking because I remember the menu you are talking about from Windows XP and maybe Windows 7, but I don’t have that menu in Windows 10.  If somebody was going to attach a file that way in Windows 10, they would need to press Applications or Shift F10 instead of Alt F.  It’s amazing how many different ways there are to complete one task.