[BlindTlk] Accessible Hand Warmers

CHELA Robles cdrobles693 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 23:36:54 UTC 2020

Hello everybody I am trying to look for hand warmers that are probably hopefully accessible to us who are blind. I played my trumpet today and noticed that everything about it was really cold and it developed a lot more condensation buildup longer than I’ve played it causing it to sound really bad and it didn’t help that it was extremely cold and one of my friends told me to use a couple little hand warmer packets around the three valves of the trumpet or discreetly in the bell of the trumpet what are your thoughts on handwarmers in general and what ones should I go with and would they be available on Amazon?

Sent from my iPhone