[BlindTlk] Accessible Hand Warmers

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 01:23:32 UTC 2020

Aha!

If you look in the description, it may give you the dimensions of the packets.

I shop all the time on Amazon without sighted assistance and rely on any description, plus anything they say in the reviews.  If my answer isn't there, there is a place when you click on the product, there is a heading, Ask A Question.  I usually get answers within a day.